Fiddlers Green

Downloadable Fun!
It is currently Sun Mar 24, 2019 10:09 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Request For Pictures
PostPosted: Thu Oct 29, 2009 5:24 pm 
Paper Model Overlord

The one thing Fiddlers Green does not have that I (Paper Models International) get many requests for is a printed catalogue - lotta modelers out there who don't want their favorite hobby converted to expensive electrons. Now the website has ample pictures of all the subjects, but not ample pictures of the actual models, which would make a catalogue more attractive, more representative, and would also illustrate some of the many versions available beyond the basic model. So I've started to put something together - and have a request:

1. Can I have your permission to use any pictures you've posted here on the forum in the catalogue and on the PMI website? --- and ---

2. Would you be willing to send me CDs or DVDs of pictures, as this would save me considerable download time.

Please respond via personal message if you're agreeable (or e-mail to PMI@papermodels.net). I will NOT use any imagery I do not receive explicit permission to use, so please respond if you agree. (Also, all images would include acknowledgement: "Built by --------")

Thanks very much - !