Fiddlers Green

Downloadable Fun!
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:52 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: Music to Model By
PostPosted: Sat Oct 26, 2013 4:35 pm 
Paper Model Overlord

As I have brought up a few times already, I'm a strong promoter of Pandora music. A source of music that you can have through your PC or cell phone and in some cases in your car. My wife has bought me a new pare of head phones, “Yurbuds Head Phones”. She also bought me an new Equalizer app. that cost a whole $1.99. The Yurbuds Ironman Focus Behind the Ear Performance Earloop head phone are the best sounding set ear phones I have heard through ever not to mention light weight and comfortable. I’m sure you can pay more money for head phones but for my old (tired at times) ears these are perfect and when coupled with the equalizer I am really enjoying my music even more then before. I just want to pass along a method for modeling that works for me. If you’re looking for a newer more up-dated pair of head phone then I would suggest look no further. If you have something that you enjoy why not share by posting what you have. wc

Yurbuds Ironman Focus Behind the Ear Performance Earloop Fit Sport Earphones, Black-10200
Amazon- http://www.amazon.com/Yurbuds-Ironman-P ... +earphones