Fiddlers Green

Downloadable Fun!
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:54 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 3:55 pm 
Paper Model Overlord

Would any one have a few close up photos of the GeeBee guide wires where they connect to the fuselage? I checked the pictures of the models in the D/L section but I was wondering who you guys who have made this model did. It's easy enough to see where the wires go to in the wing. I did do a search but it wasn't much help. Thank you guys for your help. wc

PostPosted: Sun Feb 22, 2015 4:56 pm 
FG Origami Master

The way it looks is two wires on the top and bottom of the wing (looks like they are in the same place on the top as on the bottom) which run to the fuselage just behind the bottom of the lowest vents on the top of the fuselage and the top of the two lines in the grey square on the wheel pants on the bottom. Then a single wire from the wheel pants (grey square again) to the center of the fuselage on the bottom. There are no wires on the tail section.

Beard

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 6:43 am 
Paper Model Overlord

Thank you Beard but I really need a photo up real close to really understand and get the real idea of where they go on the fuselage. I know I have see the model shown here on our forum but I can't find a single photo. Anyone have a clean up real close photo? I totally destroyed the last model I was make because I there were some glue marks on the tail that I could clean up. So we do it again. Good practice I guess.Thanks guys for the help. wc

PostPosted: Mon Feb 23, 2015 7:41 pm 
Supreme Paper Commander

How does this work Waddy?

I had to dig to find these. I don't have a shot of the bottom, but you can kid of see the line that goes from the landing gear to the lower fuselage.