Fiddlers Green

Downloadable Fun!
It is currently Sun Dec 17, 2017 4:32 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:30 am 
Paper Model Overlord

I bought the Nieuport-28-Collection Aircraft. I downloaded them into a new folder and for some reason the U.S. Navey zip file will not unfold or what ever it's called. Every time I try it kicks me out to the main screen. My question is, is this D/L broken, am I f&$% up? or what? I did is several times. I reset the PC twice and yet no joy. If any of you have this file would mind sending it to me? Please send me a PM and I will send you back my e-mail address. This kind of crap drives me nuts. Thank you for any and all help offered. wc/john

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2015 11:56 am 
Paper Model Overlord

Houston Space Center, we seem to have a problem. As I reported about my problem with the U.S. Navy down/load now I am have the same problem with another on of the models within the collection. Would someone please go through the Nieuport-28 Collection-WWI Scout- Eddie Rickenbacker's Hat in the Ring- 12 different versions section and send me a PM all is fixed and well again or maybe the problem is on my end. It's this kind of crap that just works on me to no end. Thank you. I'll tell something about me. If I fell heads first into a barrel full of ladies breast(yes there is another word that could be substituted for)I would come up sucking my thumb. It's the pure truth. wc

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2015 3:29 pm 
Paper Model Overlord

I got the down load I wanted and it un-zipped just fine this time. No idea where or what the problem was but all of ok now. wc