Fiddlers Green

Downloadable Fun!
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 6:50 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 4:34 am 
FG Tissue Paper

I've tried four times, twice with a new account, to order a model, the F4F Wilcat. No model has magically appeared. Four times I have confirmed a credit card number. Four times I have sent e-mail inquiries: Whassup? Am I paying 12 bucks for a model floating somewhere in cyberspace? Is my identity at risk? Am I trapped in the Matrix, without that slick-looking Reeves fellow in a black coat to rescue me while spounting teenage Nietzcheisms? ? Please someone, help!

Bill
flanconade@aol.com

Post subject: ordering problems
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 6:25 am 
Bill

Welcome to the forum.

Regarding ordering problems , I think the best thing is to contact Fiddlersgreen via info@fiddlersgreen.net. Fiddlersgreen is an honest merchant and I have confidence that they will fix the problem.

Fiddlersgreen is just going through a major transition with their site and you may have identified a glitch that they may be unaware of. Let us know how it all works out.

BTW, I built an F4F a while back and it turned out beautiful. I think that I actually had to build it several times before I got just the right results, but it was fun and worth it.

Post subject:
PostPosted: Mon Apr 03, 2006 8:49 pm 
Site Admin

Also, try setting up a "my fiddlersgreen" account (it's free). Any model you buy is put into the "my models" section there.