Fiddlers Green

Downloadable Fun!
It is currently Wed Dec 13, 2017 1:27 am

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Thu Dec 20, 2012 3:16 pm 
FG Tissue Paper

How do i get past the check out without entering my credit card info? i cant seem to figure this out, Thanks for any help

PostPosted: Sat Dec 22, 2012 11:32 pm 
FG 90# stock

I think I know what problem you are having. I've noticed this was confusing people when I watched new modelers opening an account. When you chose your three free models there are two links for each model. Click on the one on the right that says "download" to select that as one of your choices. The left link of each model just goes to the info page, and when people click on that one they think they should put it in the cart. Once it's in the cart and they go to check out, the program asks for the credit card info. You don't need to go through that if you click the "download" button in your MyModels folder to make your free model selection. Hope this helps.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 2:02 pm 
FG Tissue Paper

help, I'm not finding any way at all to download my 3 free models, nor did my store credit work when i purchased a model through paypal. I had 3 models picked out but no way to get them without paying, even after i bought a key. Some help would be appreciated.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 27, 2013 5:06 pm 
Supreme Paper Commander

Did you set up a log in for the my-models folder? If so, you can click to log in on the upper left corner of the main page. If that doesn't work try emailing Scott at chipfyn @ gmail dot com

PostPosted: Thu Mar 28, 2013 9:00 am 
FG Tissue Paper

Yes I set up a log in, was logged in and still nothing, and I already emailed but so far have gotten no response.