Fiddlers Green

Downloadable Fun!
It is currently Tue Dec 12, 2017 4:05 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post subject: New Forum Request
PostPosted: Thu Oct 10, 2013 12:12 pm 
Paper Model Overlord

I was wondering if there was any way a Library for models could be added to our over all forum? A section of the forum where a finished model could go on display and never removed. The idea being for new modelers who are just starting out in this hobby and need to know what the finished model or a close up of a section would help them out and by this,yes I mean me. It would also be of help to any one who has never heard of modeling with paper and a lot of my friends around where I live who are just like that. They never ever thought of making air planes and cars out of paper and when I show then there jaws drop into the floor. I have tried searching for models that at some time must have been made and placed somewhere for display but I can never find what I'm looking for. I hope this not to crazy of an idea. Sorry if it is. Thanks for giving it a think. wc

PS- I can see a few of you have dropped in here to read the message I left but so far I don't see anyone answering back. At least tell me it's a crazy idea. wc

Post subject: Re: New Forum Request
PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 3:09 pm 
Paper Model Overlord

No takers on my idea???

PostPosted: Sat Nov 09, 2013 9:40 pm 
Site Admin

I could add a sticky topic at the top of the forum. Then everybody who has any pics of built models would have to post them in there.

Recently finished: Moving and getting set up
In progress: Zepellin Staaken (self design)

PostPosted: Sun Nov 10, 2013 2:50 pm 
Paper Model Overlord

That's what I had in mind. I have seen a few models from FG that didn't the cockpits until the modeler made on for it. I was just hope if they still had or maybe if it isn't asking too much and could remember how he made it he could share it. FG has some very brainy modelers. Just an idea. wc