Fiddlers Green

Downloadable Fun!
It is currently Tue Sep 25, 2018 11:38 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

PostPosted: Sat Oct 12, 2013 6:29 pm 
Supreme Paper Commander

Glad to hear you're inspired to improve the model Waddy. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

I'm still on the case of the Challenger rework. Just need to have a bit more time (yeah right). Cross country just wrapped up today so I may have a shred of time once I'm done grading papers.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 13, 2013 9:42 am 
Paper Model Overlord

Coach there wasn't any need to hurry but after looking closer to the FG model and looking at the Delta 7 and they are both really good but there are thing in the FG I like a bit more. Such as the lines of detail of the exhausts cones a the bottom tiles. I think the model would look better but I still have the two stands I can offer with the ok of Delta 7. Have a look for yourself and tell me what you think. wc

PS-Update Oct 14,2013-
After a review of some assembled parts so far I feel it necessary to re-do a few of them. It's a easy model but as it will be on the mantel I would like it look at and be happy about it. I'm really in no big hurry. That's another item I enjoy about this hobby. Screwed up, don't care for it's looks, want to make corrections-No sweat. print and be more careful. The better job I do on these the better I will do on the AMX ones. I'm working up the nerve to when it's time to build Dave's PT. 109 JFK Boat which will be a coming. All I have to do is the Orion III just before the PT. Boat. Ok? wc