Fiddlers Green

Downloadable Fun!
It is currently Mon Dec 11, 2017 9:07 pm

All times are UTC - 7 hours

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
PostPosted: Sun Mar 10, 2013 1:23 pm 
Paper Model Overlord

Navy Stearman - N25-S Complete

This model is defaecate to Willygoat and Dr. Anne(my doctor). It's very hard not to fall on love with an airplane with such a rich history. So I had to do a second one but I am now retired from the Stearman. Thank you Coach/Willygoat and you Dr. Anne. wc

PostPosted: Tue Mar 12, 2013 6:10 am 
Supreme Paper Commander

Beautifully done Waddy! I'm proud of you for sticking through it and persevering.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 13, 2013 10:33 am 
Paper Model Overlord

Thank you Willy. They came out ok, I can see places I can do better but that's the same with all models. After time I can see what I did wrong but thank you very much. So much I owe to you and others who gave ideas and suggestions. I think I know what I want to do next. I was thinking about a C-47 towing a glider as in the 1944 invasion. I just bought the DC-3/C-47(I thought I already had it but I guess not). I have both British and American gliders. I want to set this diorama above the main gaining PC with the C-47 at one end and the glider at the other side or end with a two rope. My problem is finding the one I want with the same scale. I think I know what I want but not sure how to go about it.
I thought I could drill a hole in each end vertically and place a wooden rod in the hole as a stand with a aircraft attached to each rod. Does this make any sense?
Still in the thinking stage. wc

Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 93 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7